If you have not been to our campuses, please stop by any time during school hours for a tour of our facilities. We would love for you to make an appointment for a classroom observation or schedule a 'visit day' for your student. This will enable you to see our campuses in action and get a taste of the Christian education we offer.
Steps for New Student Admission to Aquin
Please follow the list below to ensure that your admission and application process proceeds in a timely fashion. Please print and then complete the required forms You will need to complete the tuition contract electronically, and then print and sign it. Be sure to complete and return all necessary forms to either Aquin office as soon as possible.
- Review our website for information on Aquin. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
- If you are ready to join the Aquin family, submit the 'New Student Registration' form online.
- Step 1: click here
- Once you have submitted the online registration form, your student will be entered into our student management system:
- Preschool-Grade 6: SchoolSpeak
- Grades 7-12: TeacherEase
- You will receive a 'welcome' email with your log-in and password information for the system(s) you will be using.
- Log-in to your account(s), and reset your password.
Students in Grades 7-12 please call the Aquin Business Office to arrange an appointment to select your courses.
- Submit a copy of student's birth certificate.
- Submit Health Records (age specific, contact the Aquin Business office at 815-235-3154 x 224).
- Submit Registration Fee: $50 per new student in Kindergarten-Grade 12, $50 per new student in Preschool.
- Complete and submit Transcript Request for transfer students.
- Submit a copy of students custody decree (if applicable).